Who is the course suitable for?
Parents of children with ADHD or other neurodiversities who just want to have a more harmonious home.
- You will have permanent access to this program online – it will never expire
- You can learn at your own pace
- You can get access to a community of other parents where you will learn from them.
Course includes online videos with great tips to help you cope and manage with a child who has been diagnosed with ADHD:
- Module 1: Basics for ADHD and family dynamics
- Module 2: Sibling and family support
- Module 3: Handling triggers and strategies for school
- Module 4: Take away strategies and action time
- Next steps