Professional Coaching is a professional partnership between a qualified coach and an individual or team that supports the achievement of extraordinary results, based on goals set by the individual or team. Through the process of coaching, individuals focus on the skills and actions needed to successfully produce their personally relevant results.
The individual or team chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions as well as concepts and principles that can assist in generating possibilities and identifying actions. Through the coaching process the clarity that is needed to support the most effective actions is achieved. Coaching accelerates the individual’s or team’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of possibilities leading to more effective choices. Coaching concentrates on where individuals are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. ICF member coaches recognize that results are a matter of the individual’s or team’s intentions, choices and actions, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of coaching skills, approaches and methods.
So what do you expect from coaching?
- Increased Self-understanding and awareness
- Greater appreciation and application of personal strengths
- Clarity around values and goals
- Improved self-management and personal effectiveness
- Focused, purpose driven actions
- Well-developed and expanded support network
- Better recognition of choices and opportunities
- Solutions focused mindset
- Greater flexibility and adaptability to change
- Improved communication skills
- Clear understanding of how permanent change occurs
- Greater Creativity
- Increased confidence built upon accomplishments
- More compassion and celebration
- Overall improvement in well-being and happiness
What to expect:
– You are in charge of the conversation, you choose what you would like to work on.
– Be Prepared. You will be asked questions that you may make you think
– You are bound to have a moment of absolute clarity at some point
– We are friendly and courteous at all times, if you ever feel unsettled about anything you need to tell us immediately so we can work through it.
Do you have questions?
Check out our FAQ’s
Would you like a free 30 minute coaching session?
Book directly into Paula’s diary now and we will be in touch.
If you still have questions contact us
Would you like to receive great support, straight to your email, as well as invaluable resources to support you through parenting a child with ADHD. Join our great support network.